Butterflies in my stomach!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014


I've been super duper hyper this last few days.

I think even my neighbor at work is a little bit annoyed by me. LOL
WHO CARES!!!

I'm too happy already.

I couldn't help but to think what could have contributed to this sudden change of mine.

And I've concluded that it has to be one of the below:-

1) An assignment.

Last Friday, Hazel suddenly looked for my help for her assignment. Apparently she didn't record anything from her first interview and she was desperate for help. So I rushed to church to meet her after work.

We were suppose to start as soon as possible. But then, we didn't.
We end up talking about other things that have been on my mind for a while.
It felt soooo damn good to finally share these struggles with someone who listens and understands. 

Not only that, the assignment of her's open up a whole new world to me!
*singing~ a whole new world~~~~*

Because of what she told me, I started to see things differently now.
Thus, contributed to the "change".

Thank you Hazel!

*I told her we don't have a photo together for me to put up here and she sent me this!* 
LOL

2) A booth.

Last Saturday Oyan, Pearl and I opened a booth in church.

And as I've mentioned in my previous post (here) it was a great experience and a boost of self-confidence.


Never thought what I drew was good enough and never thought people will appreciate it.

And out of it, someone actually approach me to design their flier and name card.

I'm still very nervous + excited about it. But Imma just do my best and see how it goes!

3) A Proposal.

Someone got engaged!!!!!!!! 

WOOHOO!!

When I found out about the news, I was super excited and happy for them.

Even at this very moment that I'm still very excited for them.

I know, I know, is pretty much none of my business.

But is also none of your business that I'm happy for someone's engagement!
*unless you are that someone! XD*

4) A delivery.

Got this from the post office on Monday.


Totally didn't expect receiving it!

I e-mailed to get free book and I forgotten about it until I received it!

And the good news is, they did not just send me one but THREE books!!!! *AWESOME!*

5) A decision.

I think it was last Wednesday that  I've decided to get myself a tablet.

And with the help of Oyan, I got on Monday!!!


Love it so much! Although I'm still not very used to it, but all great things start small!

Can draw more and post it up here d!!! 
hehehehehehe


No comments :

Post a Comment