A date with God

Friday, October 24, 2014


I went to a date with God the other day and He spoke to me a lot of things!
I wrote all down on a piece of paper and I think the waitress at the restaurant thought that I’m evaluating them cause she keeps peeking at me. LOL




Reminder to self, bring notebook along!

Anyway, these are the things that God spoke to me.

If I keep categories talking to God and listening to God about others differently, I let fear in. It’s all from Him.

If I do not start my dream now, the possibility of it happening will always remain ZERO.

I cannot have that “If it happens then it’ll be great, if not then never mind attitude.” I got to have hunger for things to happen. It should be “I want it to happen!” There is no “what if it doesn’t happen”. When there is “what if”, I’m not trusting God. YES, I WANT! YES, YOU WILL!

If the angels in the book of revelation can keep praising God as they kept seeing something new and wonderful, how much more that I yet to discover about God. I will never get stuck at this stage. There’s always closer and deeper into the wonder of God.

Whatever happens, be contented and count my blessings.

Cannot say because I think the person will not change then I don’t get involve because don’t want to get hurt. Jesus serves Judas till the end even though He knew that Judas is not going to change. Check my intention.

Jesus gave me a vision of 2 guardian angels guarding me. So I asked Him, “God, where’s your guardian angels?” He said He don’t need.

Life goes on. No matter what happens, life will not be stuck by one matter. Life goes on.

I can ask God for whatever that I want but never in exchange of Him.
-
Gonna do this again soon!
Enjoyed every second of it!

Daddy God is my personal Hero!
XD


No comments :

Post a Comment