Sixth

Monday, February 16, 2015


As I read through my diary, I have no idea what I did on day 6.

My diaries are not filled with the places and the event that took place, but more on what I felt at the end of the day and my constant conversations with God.

So I look through my phone and found only 5, yes just FIVE blur picture taken that day.
But is good enough to recall my memories.

I walked around the area we stayed that day and ended up in the wet market.
I think this part of me is pretty much influenced by Oyan because she likes to go wet market when we travel.
I’m kinna like it as well!

Wet market is not a tourist filled place but a place where you really blend in with the people and the culture.
I even visited the wet market during my trip to Taiwan!
And I loved it!

Super tempted to get some vege so that we can cook in the apartment.
But after giving it a second thought, I decided not to cause I don't want to lessen my chances to eat Thai Street food! Yummy!

We went back to Terminal 21 since is very near to the place we stayed and we went and watch Big Hero 6!
This is my first cinema experience in Thailand and is pretty awesome but also awkward!

Because it was the King’s birthday month, so they played some song dedicated to their King before the movie.
We weren’t sure what it was and didn't know if we will get arrested if we didn't stand.

So we stood until the song ended.
To our surprise, the locals didn't stand, but most that stood are foreigners. ><

At the end of the day I reflected the turmoil within me with God.

Because as mentioned earlier many people think that we’re crazy to go on to this trip.
And those comments were eating me up slowly.
I was so concerned that I couldn't enjoy the trip to the max.
But I’m glad that at the end of everyday, I’ll surrender all to God.

And He is good. :]

No comments :

Post a Comment