Ninth tenth eleventh and twelve

Wednesday, March 25, 2015


This IS my last post for my 12 days Bangkok trip
Gosh~ I cannot believe that is March already and I still haven't finish it yet.

Imma squeeze everything in this last post because there's really nothing much left to share.

As the trip was getting to the end, Oyan and I needed our own space from each other.
I think I annoyed her too much already.

So on the last few days we actually went our own ways.

Sad to say this but I will not do this in Malaysia, but I feel very safe in Bangkok.

During my time alone (well, not really alone), I talked to God.
And God is special.
You never know what He'll say and when He'll say it.

Sometimes He will not answer that particular question that I asked.
But sometimes He answers.

And sometimes, He will just tell me things that surprises me.

During my last few moments with Him, He actually reminded me something that happened long long long ago.
It was something that I overheard when I was younger.
It wasn't very mean or harsh and I know the person who said it didn't mean any harm.
But the problem is, the devil had used that against me.
And it had sown a seed so deep that I thought it was part of who I am.
But is not.

I think, this year God is redefining somethings in my life.
Some parts of my life that I've forgotten.
Some parts of my life that I've gotten comfortable with.
Some parts of my life that is silently killing my soul.

That's how I got the "theme" of my new season.
REDEFINING




No comments :

Post a Comment