Watercolor wash background with KOI Coloring Brush Pen

Thursday, October 20, 2016


My dear friend Oyan Lok got me the amazing 24-piece KOI Coloring Brush Pen Set for my birthday earlier this year.

I was super tempted to get it myself when I first saw it. 
But due to budget constraint, I didn't.

So when I opened up my present and saw the Coloring Brush Pen Set, I was super duper touched lar!
Should have recorded down my unwrapping process, cause that girl wrapped it with tons of layers of newspaper!
And of course, it had other stuff in it as well.

I've been playing with it for a while already.

Most of the time, I use water brush together with the coloring brush pens.
I traveled to Thailand with it as well, because is more convenient compared to bringing my entire watercolor set which I did when I went to the Philippines.

Because I use it with water brushes, is fairly difficult to control the amount of water that will be disbursed by the water brush, thus the color kept getting out of line.

Despite that, I really like the wash of it.
I like how it looks very water color although is not our usual watercolor. 

So I thought, it'll make very pretty watercolor wash background and it really does!

Here's how I painted watercolor wash background with my KOI Coloring Brish Pen Set together with my water brush.

No comments :

Post a Comment