Count your blessings

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I don't know about you, but I'm that kind of girl that can be a bit too EMO. Sometimes it just happen suddenly and I could not pull myself back!

I still remember just few weeks ago, I was super EMO and very very down. I've talk about it with a few person but it did not get better but it got worst. I was at the point where I want to just shut myself down again. But thank God for good leaders in my life! And Thank God for opening my eyes too see!

I was too concentrate on the things I did not have, I've overlooked the things that I had and experience! I were too busy comparing myself to other people and I neglected the fact that I've got something too!

They always had this saying that people tend to remember the sad things in life rather than the happy moments. Maybe that's the problem. I tend to put myself in a place where I can be vulnerable, where others can sympathies me.

But the fact is I can be strong just that I refuse to be strong. I choose to look at the downside rather than the upsides. So I've been training myself to give thanks every single day. For blessings, for those little things that I have, for everything that I have.



I do not want to overlook the blessings that God had placed in my life because of the small little pile of "rubbish" in my life which would eventually be gone!

Never take God for granted. I'm thankful that He LOVES me.



No comments :

Post a Comment