The flag with a yellow star

Friday, March 14, 2014



Went to the beautiful land of Ho Chi Minh with the Holds last week.

I brought my Nikon with me this time! 
Is been more than a year since I last used it.
*hehehehe*

Be prepared to be flooded with LOTs of pichas!!!


We were pretty chillax during this 5 days trip.
We only took 3 different tours.

We went to a day tour around the city.
Read the past of Ho Chih Min from the museum and it was heart breaking to see all those people suffered because of the war, and those innocent babies.
No one wins in a war, NO ONE.









We went to Cu Chi Tunnel on our third day there.
I'm amazed by the talent and the survival spirit of those who were in war.
It wasn't easy for us to move around the tunnel! 
And they already have it dug bigger to accommodate tourist like us!!!
Salute!


Our last day tour was to the famous Mekong River.
Went to this little small township but didn't got the chance to look around.
But by just passing by, I love it already.
Quiet and simple.





The time that we were not with tour group, we just walk around the hotel and explore.
Love the hotel we stayed, because the location is good, the service was good and the room was comfy too!

They gave us girls present for International Women's Day!

They even upgraded 2 of our rooms!
Thank you Ruby River Hotel!

We went jalan-jalan.









We did pedicure and manicure.
 *which was my first time*


We drank beer.
*And I puked*



We went shopping.
There was a web-shop bazaar going on just right at the street opposite our hotel!

And I got this


And we took a lot of PICHAS!




Thanks guys for a great trip!!



No comments :

Post a Comment