The BEST day of the week

Saturday, March 15, 2014


Is been a pretty rough few days since I came back from Vietnam.
God knows how I've struggle.

So I asked Oyan to bring me out for Yong Tau Fu.
*Food cheers me up!*



Then we went to Fashion Fun Fair.
I was hoping to get some boots, but I ended up getting nothing.

Oyan managed to get a shirt though.
At first she was very chillax about it, telling me that she will get it before we leave the place.
But I told her what if someone else bought it?
And she got all nervous and quickly told the owner she wants it! LOL
Oh! The owner is Kim.

This is just me with some random dress.
*Wendy, if you are reading this, we got this for your birthday! XD*


Planned to drop by Summit but the jam was CRAZY!
So we decided to go back to my place and chill.

Just sleep, talk, share and play.
Super chillax!!!!

And then these happened.


  

  











The master mind behind.



It really felt like a Sabbath day.
I refuse to do any work or even reply any e-mails.

Those things can wait.

No comments :

Post a Comment