My small little tiny teeny library

Monday, March 17, 2014


My room is like a mini library!

I have books all over my room!
SEE!!!






And there are more to it!


They are scattered on my table, some in the drawer and some under my bed.
And there are a few with my friends.

To avoid my room to be flooded by books, I got  move some to the cupboard in the living room.
*teehee*


Last year alone I got more than 20 books!
*I lost count*

But like most people, I got the time to shop for book, but no time to read them.

So this year, I "selected" Oyan to be the guardian over my wallet.
I told her to restrain me from buying more books.

But with one exception!
I can buy a book whenever I finish reading 5.

So far, I finished one.
JUST one... ><

Currently in the midst of



Both are very interesting.

I shall share more when I finish reading them.

Till then, you can read my take on The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom and Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge.


No comments :

Post a Comment