I will wake up at 6:30 every morning!

Thursday, November 28, 2013


The long procrastinated post is finally here.
I hope the few who read my blog is still here waiting for a miracle.
Wait no more, the miracle is here!
LOL
 
For the past few days, I've been reading back my old blog post and I feel ashamed. ><
I've been doing what I said I will not do, procrastinating and giving into fear. Aiks!
 
I really need to get back the fire. If don't have those dramatic fire come down from heaven then I'll just keep going and going until everything runs smoothly. Like the train that is going to start, at first it will be difficult, slow and not pleasant, but as it keeps on doing that, slowly but surely the train will be running smooth!

 
 
DISCIPLINE is the key word!
 
And I shall declare war to those who try to stop me!
I'm going to be serious this time!

 
No more procrastinating but more motivation!
No more fear but more passion!
 
The world is waiting for my beauty to flourish!

p/s: none of these pictures are drawn by me.
 
Love,
Constance
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment