Have it short

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Is the battle of my life AGAIN!

To keep it long or cut it short.

I only had long hair once and it was years ago.
During my secondary school days.

And when I join University, I decided to cut it short.

And since then, my hair gets shorter and shorter and shorter.

This is the evolution of my hair:: 









Now, I'm on the impossible mission of keeping my hair long AGAIN.
 
But the current length is a bit frustrating.

My hair curls up and it looks disgusting.
Not forgetting the constant need of picking up hair on the floor.
To be honest, I'm a bit frustrated and impatient about this.

*Believe it or not, I have to constantly sweep away my hair from the table while drawing this*
 
So I decided to cut my hair SHORT!
in the near future... hahahaha

Since I look good in BOTH long and short hair! XD

Love,
The constantly in battle Constance

 

No comments :

Post a Comment