Constance with God #1

Saturday, February 7, 2015




Inspired by “Things Shorty and Fatty say” by Timothy Tiah, I decided to start something similar!



CwG can stands for
Conversation with God
Communication with God
Constantly with God
Connect with God
or simply
Constance with God :]

Talking to God is a huge part of my life. 
I talk to Him all the time! 
And He never fail to amaze me!

Therefore, I want to pen all these down so that I can remember.
One day, if I ever need some encouragement and faith to believe, I can always come refer to all these small talks with God. ^^

Constance with God #1

A little bit of back story on this. Few days ago, we have our usual weekly Cell Group meetings (CGM). 
I kinna decided to skip it cause the girl who can fetched me is not going due to her parents were in town. 
But I received a text that afternoon from my friend, Jan and she told me that another member will be coming to fetch me. I was furious!

Me: God! How can they do this? Last week when I ask who can fetch me, no one reply. This week I no ask then they arrange it for me? They didn’t even ask me! I got say I want to go meh? If I got plans already how? Why they don’t respect me?

God: Respect is earned, you cannot demand people to respect you.

Me: Ya! But they still cannot like this ma!

God: Have you forgotten what you wrote to me yesterday night?

Then I remembered, this was what I wrote the night before. 

“Lord, tomorrow how? How are we going for PM (CGM)? Even go already also no car back. T.T How are? Can You provide? Please~~~”

Me: Sorry God. Sorry.

***

I've heard a lot of people say we cannot live our lives according to our feelings alone.
I agree with that, but that it does not mean we should just bury all negative feelings.

I think is better to deal with it every single time so that it will gather into mountain and burst like a volcano in the future.

Feelings should not be a dictator of our lives but it is a good indicator of something deeper.

Therefore I make it a point to tell God how I feel regardless is good or bad.
And He always, without fail will deal it with me and make sense of it.

This are just one of the many conversation I had we God when I spill out my feelings to Him.

More to come! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment