Fifth

Monday, February 9, 2015


Ello! I’m back to continue my 12 days Bangkok trip story!

Let’s talk about day 5!

As I check my diary, day 5 was a pretty fruitful day.
Fruitful not just because the stuff we bought, but also the place and people we meet.

One of the place we wanted to go badly during the trip is Erawan aka 四面佛. 
Can you believe that we actually pass by this place during our Bangkok trip in July earlier and totally did not realise it was so freaking near!

I was shocked to find out about that later when I did my homework for this December trip. ><

When other go there and give their sacrifices and wishes for their dream come true or for a better year, me and Oyan just sat there and watch.

Is n a while since I last visited a temple.
I think the last temple I visited in the one in Myanmar.
So I just walk around looking at the people there do their things.


We didn’t stay long though, because of the smoke and because is time for SHOPPING!
Bought quite a number of stuff but Oyan refuse to put all the cloths on the bed and take a pit because she say is too mainstream. LOL
Isn't it mainstream to go against mainstream? XD

And on our way back to our hotel, we stopped by at a street stall to get our dinner fix.
But the usual stall (yes, we have our usual stall even though we just been there for a few days) that we buy from was no where to be seen, so we just randomly picked one.

And there is where we met a beautiful boy (if you know what I mean) there!
She’s so pretty that I feel so embarrassed to be a girl! LOL
Just kidding, but she is seriously very very pretty!
She speaks Chinese and she helped us to communicate with the stall owner!
Super friendly~ 
Wished I had the chance to know her better.

And that’s all for day 5!

No comments :

Post a Comment