Constance with God #2

Wednesday, February 11, 2015


This conversation took place on the same day as this one.

My friend got lost on his way to my house and I was very irritated by it.
I felt that I had got him into trouble just because I needed a ride to cell group.
I was on the phone with him and at that very moment, my sister was back from work.

I got angry. (Ya, by now you should have realise that I have an anger problem. LOL)
I was angry because if she would told me that she’s not going to her CG, then I will be able to drive to my CG instead of troubling others.

With my heart filled with anger this conversation took place:-

Me: Why is she always like this? Never thought of me?

God: … … … 

Me: If she would have told me earlier, then I could have drove and no need to trouble others.

God: You should be grateful that she’s back.

Me: … … … 

God: If she wasn't back on time, you wouldn't be able to get out of the house and no one can drive you to Andrew. (My friend couldn't find my place and he waited me at the petrol station.)

Me: ... ... Sorry God. Sorry.

No comments :

Post a Comment