Where is Ah Che?

Tuesday, May 6, 2014


Today, during our department prayer meeting ice-breaker, we each got a question that we need to answer so that other people get to know more about us.

And this is the question I got.

You might not know, but I believe everything happens for a reason.
So when I got this, I stunned.

I struggled to answer this question. 
Especially in front all my colleagues which include my managers.

How would I express to them that I don't see this job as my future?
And the future that I want is something else?

Not to mention this dream is way TOO BIG for me.

Then I realized.

I don't even have the courage to admit to MYSELF that I have this dream.

I'm afraid.

What if this dream never comes true?

But I was reminded that I'm not created to dream small dreams.
And even if it doesn't come true, it doesn't matter. 
Because I tried!

And whether this thing work out or not is really out of my control, is in GOD's control.

So when it was my turn, I said it out loud.

My one goal in life, is to earn a living through writing and drawing so that I can do mission works around the world.
:]

I read somewhere, someone asked this question

"If God created us all as equal men, why does He make some of us suffer than others?"

I'm not a theologian. But this is what I think.

Because God doesn't measure equality the way we measure.

We as human tend to measure equality (or success) according to the things we have, our circumstances and our environment.

But all these are temporally. Not that is not important, is just not eternal.

And God is a fair God, He is just in His way.

So if you ask me how is He being equal?

My answer would be He is being fair because no matter who we are, where we are, what situation we are in, ALL OF US are just a prayer away from Him.

He is fair because...

The access to Him is equal to all. 
His forgiveness to us is equal to all.
And His love towards us is equal for all.

So is He a fair God? YES, Yes He is.

He is fair, forgiving, accepting and loving!
He is a FATHER to all of us! :)

Thanks to the broken down lift, I decided to go for a run so that I would not just come down to dabao dinner but also jogging before getting dinner.


Never regretted getting theses shoes!

Best buy ever! I wear this everyday to work!
Worth every penny I spent on them! XD


No comments :

Post a Comment