A shorty short summary of 2015

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hello!
Is been awhile since I last posted something here.
The last time I wrote something here was around 2 months ago?

And that was like a book review thingy and not a real post on myself, thoughts or even life.

Since I have some time to spare today (the second last of 2015), I shall briefly write down how I think of 2015.

I remember starting 2015 with a very excited heart.
I took a step of faith and focused more on my drawings.
I was hoping I can make something out of it, but it did not happen as I wished.
But God is good.
He opened a door for me and now my drawings (on notebooks) are available in Singapore!

And my career path took a drastic twist.
I resigned from my higher paying but a rather mundane job to something new.
I enrolled myself into a trainee program which will only end of June next year.
I still think is pretty miraculous that I got into the program as one of the requirement is to have less than 3 years working experience.
I had 2 years and 11 months.

On relationship, people come and people go.
The ones that I started my new year with are not the ones I'm going to end this year with.
I think time proved to me that some people are not meant to stay and letting go is best for both of us.
And I believe this year, I've learned I am most lovable when I'm myself.
And being secure in God help me to be comfortable to be myself though I'm not perfect.
And by being me, I've found friends that I would never imagine having.

I am grateful for a lot of people that appear in my life this year.
In particular, these 3, which happened to all appear in my life through the training program.

KY
The crazy girl that know me inside out.
She knows me and she tolerates me.
She knows to respect my space when I need to be alone.
She knows how to read my facial expression.
Most importantly, she knows how to be herself and make people around her laugh.

Ayu
The nicest girl I know.
We don't always talk to each other.
But when we talk, we talk the deepest things that are close to our heart.
I can be brutally honest and mean to her and we will laugh about it.
She listens to my crazy stories and idea and she understands me well.
Not being racist or anything, but I never had a Malay friend like her!

X
The troublemaker.
I've been through a lot of crap this year because of him.
But we had lots of fun together.
We can talk and laugh about almost everything.
He reads my mind and he gives good advises.

And to those who stayed.

Kevin
He always knows what to say and when to say it.
He loves me for who I am and I believe he is proud of me as well.
We might not talk very often, but I know when I need someone to talk to, he is the one I can count on.

Sis
She has to stay no matter what.
This year, she's been listening to all my stories and frustration.
She's been a great support of my dream, mentally and financially.
I know I am safe, because of her.

And I think this pretty much sum up my 2015.
A really really really short summary.
But the memories of it will last.
I can pretty much say that 2015 had been a great year and one of the most awesome year I had.
Although I didn't travel much this year, but I had fun.
With those who loves me and those I love!

2016 will be a greater year!
No doubt bout it!

No comments :

Post a Comment