@DaveGilpin

Monday, May 5, 2014


All I wanted to do last weekend was SLEEP!!!!

But my plan was ruined when the faithful Adele Chow asked me to attend service on Friday night.
And man! I ended up going to ALL 3 services!!!!

We had Pastor Dave Gilpin with us who delivered 3 different messages over the weekend.
Source: CHCKL Facebook

My heart was so blessed by the messages shared by Pastor.

These are some candies I picked up from his sermons.

Friday @ 8:00 p.m
1. Stop singing other's song
2. Believe in yourself
3. Get rid of balance
4. Don't wait till you're perfect

Saturday @ 5:00 p.m
Everyone is just a prayer away from God.
Before Jesus is my Savior, He is my Creator.
Move from sorry to glory.

Sunday @ 10:00 a.m
Is not a disorder but asset.
Pick the game that God called for me.
50% of our weaknesses is mythical, another 50% is reversible.
Focus on the Kingdom of God

These are just 1% of what Pastor had shared.
I was concentrating so I didn't write much notes.

But I'm really encouraged by what he shared.
Is something I need to hear in this struggling season of my life.*again*

As he shared on believing in ourselves, finding back the divine sparks and looking pass my weaknesses, I just felt like my spirit men is punched in the face.

THESE are my struggles!

I needed this punch to get the fire burning again for Jesus.

And I think the reason I've been wanting to sleep so much lately is because the dreams that I had is way more interesting than my real life.

No joke.

Just yesterday I dreamt that I have my own art gallery and I was working in a advertising company where I can just brainstorm for ideas and draw all day long!!!!

If I can, I'll choose to stay in that world FOREVER!

But is ok, though my real world is far more boring (not forget to mention, different) than my dream world, I will work hard so that one day my dreams will come true and my real life will be way more interesting than my dream world!

HMP!!! You just wait and see!!!

The world needs one CONSTANCE LIM!

And it needs you to be you too! XD

No comments :

Post a Comment