Thanks Doc!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

If you read this, you will know one of the amazing thing that happened to me recently is I've learn how to digitize my sketches/drawing/ doodling. (Call it whatever you like)

For this, I have non other but Doctor Xun Jin to thank for. Because during mission trip I somehow found out he can draw and he somehow found out I sketch too. So he actually encouraged me to try digitizing my sketches. And I glad that he did!

This is his work. He send the original sketch and the printed out photo to me by mail. *touched*



He also send me his softcopy files so that I can have a look and learn how to do it.

I'm trying my best to do according to his way, but then I really don't know how to use "colour range" so I ended up creating my own steps.

This is my first digitize picture:-

before

after

I'm still trying to figure out how to make my digitized drawing nicer and how to do it faster, but in the meantime I just use whatever way that I think it might work.

Other than blogging and sketching, digitizing my sketches is one of the few things that can make me sit still and shut up! LOL



Although I digitize a few after the first one, the broken heart one is still my favorite. Maybe is because that's the best sketch I ever did so far.

On a other super unrelated note, Sandra, Sharon and Jan celebrated my birthday yesterday! Sandra was generous enough to bring me to Jogaya @ Starhill.

They really have a lot of food there! I was busy eating therefore there isn't any photo to share here! LOL

But the food wasn't the thing I enjoyed the most but the fellowship. We just had fun talking about stuff and getting to know each other better.

I will always remember the Tina moment! XD

Here's some picture I stole from their Instagram.


Feel so blessed! Thanks again!

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment