21 plus 2

Monday, July 29, 2013

As mentioned in my previous post, July is my birthday month and God had given me the best present I can ever asked for - to share testimony in church.

I'm a strong believer in the power of testimony. That's why I always envy those who had opportunities to share their testimony on stage. Every time someone share their testimony, I will tell myself that one day I will have the chance to share my story too! To inspire those who are there listening.

So when Shirley asked my to share my mission trip testimony in church, I was really overwhelmed with joy and excitement. Originally I was suppose to share on the mission fund pledge weekend, but due to some changes, they swap me to my birthday weekend. Which make this sharing even more meaningful as I got to share my testimony both when I'm 21+1 and  21+2. So I shared my testimony 2 years in a roll!!! Woo hoo!!! Super blessed. 


Keith was the one who introduce me before I went up on stage. He told the church I'm his tutor before exam, making sure he pass his exams. LOL. I should have told them even though I taught him, he still get higher marks than me. But I really miss those days back in SOT. And he even told the church is my birthday when he introduce me on Sunday. Suddenly the whole church knows my birthday and random people just came up to me wishing me happy birthday. *Blessed*


Didn't plan to have any birthday celebration as I've planned to spend the day in church. But Jovy and her CG members were kind enough to surprise me with a cake and celebrated my birthday during lunch. Enjoyed the fellowship with them! Talked a lot of nonsense. haha


Later that night, I had dinner with my friend Hito and his friend who decided to join us. When we were eating, random strangers thought they were a couple and gave them a weird look. So they played along and acted like a couple! LOL what an entertainment!


Hito also bought me birthday cake from Komugi. The best cheesecake I ever had in my life! Super rich and yummy! The fruit cake tart is only average. Their tart pastry is not so yummy, my hometown bakery's tart is nicer than theirs! *True Story*



They asked me what's my birthday wish, honestly speaking I don't really know. But I made 4 wishes and God was gracious enough to make one of it come true that night itself. Thank you Abba~ *Blessed* ^^

Oh! If you read this, you know my beloved Caedy's birthday fall on the same day as me. I'm exactly 22 years older than her. Juli say I'm aunty, not che che (elder sister) although I insisted. LOL. I bought her something simple, so when I saw her in church I was super happy. I played with her for a while and she gave me the cookie that she was holding tight in her hand!  Keith then told me she seldom let go of her food. Make me feel so special. XD

Happy birthday my little angel! *stole this picha from Juli's Instagram*

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment