July is gooooooooooooood

Sunday, July 14, 2013

So far July had been good to me. It kicked started with a privilege given by Shirley, then followed by a great fellowship with some of the guys in church and the first week ended with a power packed weekend services with Pastor Mike Connel.

The past week were great too! I got second for Preach It!, went with Kelvin Yii to hear him share in a church in Shah Alam and had not one but two great back to back services in church today! *Blessed*

The man in action!

And I'm one of the winners of  #NNGotYouCovered! Still planning how to get my gift! But winning it means a lot to me already! Totally unexpected! My Hong Hong helped me win this competition!


Oh! Not forgetting those long chats with Hazel. I really really like talking to her. I don't know why also. Maybe she put a spell on me! LOL!

July! You had been soooo freaking good to me!!! TT *touched*

And I wanted to act all chill about this throughout the month, but I can't help but to yell out

"IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!!"

Yeah!!!


I thought I've passed the phase where I'm excited about gifts and celebration. But apparently I have yet to leave that phase because GOD gave me the most wonderful present I can ever ask for! Never thought that it will actually come to past sooooo fast! Although is a bit different from what I've imagine, but God make it even more wonderful, memorable and meaningful! Teehee~


I'm not going to tell you what is it first, but I will definitely reveal it AFTER my birthday! hehehehehehe~

As a present for myself, I planned to go to Singapore for a short trip. But due to some reason (which will be reveal soon) I'm no longer going for that trip. Instead, I gave myself a 3 days leave after my birthday and before starting my new job!

I'm pretty excited about all these changes that are taking place in my life. Can't wait to see and experience what God have planned for me!

*Sorry for all those lousy picture of my sketches. I wanted to scan and color it, but I've been so busy and my body is sending me signals that I should rest more. So bear with it for now ya!!*

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment