Things about me #1: Hugs

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Many people might not know this, but I HATE people touching me! When I go to public places, I'm very aware of my surrounding and the people around me. I will try my best avoiding others from touching me! This is one of the reason why I hate crowded places, because I DO NOT LIKE people TOUCHING me. Even a unintentional touch can make me feel very very annoyed!

Keep that in mind, is very easy to tell if I like a person. Not that couple kind of like, but generally speaking kind of like. If someone I dislike touch me, I will feel uncomfortable and tend to avoid it. But if I'm comfortable with a person, I don't mind them touching me. The extend I allow them to touch me reflect how dear that person is to me.

But I love HUGs (from those who I'm comfortable with). Because HUGs speak a thousand words. Sometimes I might be smiling, but those who knows and understand will just give me a HUG and I will be smiling from my heart.

TWO HUGs stood out from the thousand of hugs I ever get.

One received when I felt like a STRANGER and he make me feel HOME.

The other received when I just needed to feel WARM and LOVED.

Just a simple side hug will do the magic.

No comments :

Post a Comment