Save Duo Duo

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Unlike most people, I don't like to shop online because of my past experiences. Sometimes the quality is very bad, other times I don't look as good as I thought it will be in those cloths.

What I see

What I get 

Measurement Error

That's why I prefer to shop in shopping malls where you can feel/touch the material and try it on! So that I will not waste my money.


And being a super duper young working adult, money is a concern. I got to start paying my on bills, fuel and FOOD! And is not cheap!


To me, every penny counts. Therefore is very important for me to (1) budget my expenses and (2) get the best deals in town!

Keeping this 2 ideas in mind, I want to introduce you to a brilliant website call Save22. Basically this website gives you comprehensive pricing, promotions and sales information that is updated DAILY! And the best part it, you can search by category, location or even your favorite brand!

Once you enter the website, it will automatically show you where is the nearest GREAT deals!


Scroll down a little bit and you will see the popular promotions! Imagine that you will never ever lose a chance on knowing the most IN deal in town!


To see more categories, you can click on the "Categories" above and there's around 30 to choose from! They even have "Tutorial Services"!


To show you guys more, I choose "Travels", and you will be directed to a page full of promotions under this category.


Just find the one that you like most and click on it to know more details!


I tried on "Supermarkets" too! And the page is slightly different. They will direct you to a page full of promotions under this category.


But you also can choose to see according to "Stores"! I think the one who designed this is brilliant! How is it possible that he could think of different needs?


Most of the "Supermarkets" deals are attached with their catalog! Which I love! Because now I can plan before I spend! *Big Thumbs UP!*


Now, I can search on the brands that I like before driving all the way to the shopping mall and spend years looking for a parking lot just to know that my favorite brand is not having any sales. Normally if that happen, I will just drive back home. Waste fuel and parking.

And I really really LOVE that they have "Supermarkets"! I can compare the price of the grocery and budget my spending before stepping out of my house. Which is a super duper plus point for people like me who want to not only save on fuel but also on daily expenses. And I think I can make wiser decisions at home planning what to buy than being overwhelmed by the sales and just end up buying everything there.

Besides that knowing which store is having the best deal, it save my TIME to go all over the mall comparing the prices! By saving time, I save on PARKING as well!

Now I know why the website is called save22, because you can save 多多 (duo duo) meaning you can save a lot!

Now with this, I can save more in my piggy bank!


So do check out save22.com.my for the latest deals in town!

No comments :

Post a Comment