I have my eyes on you... all

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Me and my friends love to talk about relationship. Other than the fact that most of us (except me!) is at the suitable age of getting married, all of us are single! So this topic will always pops up from no where. Besides, this is one of the topic we have fun talking about. It never failed to make us burst into laughter.

One of the thing that caught my attention is when the only guy in our small little group told us something. He said that guys are different from girls (obviously). How different? He told us that normally (just normally, not all the time) guys will have their eyes on a couple of girls. Yup! Not one but more than one! Somehow their heart is big enough to contain a few girls.

Since they have several in mind at once, I wonder how they choose which girl to be in a relationship with. So he told us that it doesn't really matters. As long as you are one of the girl in the list, and you show interest towards that guy, he will then go after you! O.O?!!!

I thought a heart can only contain one person at a time! This is really a revelation to me! so Girls! if you feel that guy is interested in you and you are also interested in him, don't feel shy and take a move!!!Ok ok. I'm just joking.(Maybe I'm not! I don't know~ XD) 

But apparently there is a special one that the guy will like more than the others. They're just keeping their options open?  I wonder...

Anyway, I'm not a relationship expert. So please do not ever ever take any relationship advise from me! 


On the other note, I notice girls are not at all shy anymore! Maybe I'm too old fashion, but when I see girl being the one who pursue a guy, it freaks me out! I mean you can somehow hint to the guy you are interested. But please~ Don't act so desperate can a?! It will scares people off! (At least I'll be scared!) Be cool!!


No comments :

Post a Comment