What went through my mind during SCMKL 2016

Tuesday, August 9, 2016


*Warning! Vulgar words ahead!*
* Do not read if you will start judging me.*
*I repeat. Do not read if you will start judging me.*
*But even if you will, I don't give a damn!*

“shit lar. what have I done? Why on earth did I register for this run?”

“Maybe I should just skip it. Not like anyone is going with me also.”

“Even if they ask, I’ll just say I’ve overslept la! No one needs to know I woke up at 4:30am de ma!”

“Oh! I got bananas! I should eat bananas before I run.”

“How many should I eat a?”

“Maybe 2 should be enough.”

“Where is my runner’s pack?”

“Wah! Thank God I got XXS! Fit me just nice!”

“Shit lar! where should I pin my number a?”

“Check from Instagram!”

“Last time when I ran, did I wear specs a?”

“Fuck! Don’t remember! Don’t care just wear!”

“The bananas so small.I think I should take another 2 more.”

“Oh my God! Last time I got stomach ache when I ate too much banana!”

“Shit lor! Will I want to shit during the run a?”

“Aiya! The bananas so small, should be ok gua.”

“I think I should take 2 more bananas to the run just in case I’m hungry later.”

“Aiyo. Still so early. Should I wake ah Che now a?”

“Really want to go a? Can I don’t go?”
.
.
.
“Oh! gate all open! Nice! I wanna take picha!

“Never mind! lazy.”

“Wah! The girl look damn pretty le!

“Oh my God! Is that girl wearing make-up?”

“Fuck lar! Am I late a? Why no train de?”

“Oh! That person’s call time same as mine.”

“So many people… I stand inside.”

“Shit! So cold. Oh! Got corner! I stand at the corner!”

“Wah! This couple not bad le! So old still join Marathon.”

“Oops! They’re not a couple”

“Yer… simply throw rubbish”

“Oh my God! The plastic is going to fly out of the train.”

“Aiya. Where’s the rubbish bin?

“Ah. My previous company. Why are they sitting there?”

“Oh God! This girl so good! Pick up his specs and passed to him.”

“Wah! The plastic bag provided is so big!”

“Oh! That counter don’t have any people.”

“Aiks! I've forgotten about my bananas.”

“Follow the crowd.”

“Bae’s company le!”

“Oh my God! So many people.”

“Can I go back? Fuck lar!”

“Har? Have to go all the way back to get in?”

“Oh! I think can go in from here.”

“Stretch my leg. Stretch my leg.”

“How to warm up a? Shit! Never mind, just follow whatever that girl is doing.”

“Eh! That boy looks familiar!”

“What’s the time now?”

“Not too late to bail right?”

“MC so funny!”

“I think I like her!”

“5 more minutes!”

“Why are these people keep walking to the front? Got any difference meh?”

“Uncle, don’t keep moving le! Keep on touching me!”

“Oops! I think I should stop moving. I kept touching uncle.”

“5… 4… 3… 2… 1… not moving also”

“I think I should follow that guy, he looks like damn on.”

“Where’s the MC? I want to see MC!”

“Aiya… he runs so fast! Change target!”

“What the fuck! Can I go back?”

“If I pengsan, then they’ll call ah che, then my bag how a?”

“Walao! Seriously why on earth did I sign up for this lar!”

“Loo said must match my breathing with my steps.”

“Forget about it. confuse me only!”

“Yer! I don’t want to listen to this! Next!”

“Eh? No more sound de? Opps! I pressed pause. Haha”

“Seriously not going to sign up anymore!”

“Constance Lim! Don’t think too much! Concentrate!”

“I’ll run till this song finish then I walk a bit.”

“Cannot ah! Tired!”

“What the fuck. Why am I doing this to myself?”

“I think I should write a blog post about this!”

“My shoelace!”

“Miss, don’t block me!”

“Aiyo! Uncle be careful!”

“Hehe! I think uncle is surprised by my kindness.”
.
.
.

“God! Give me strength please!”
.
.
.
“Change song!”
.
.
.
“Seriously! Why did I do to myself?”

"Kill me please!"
.
.
.
“Can I just walk all the way back?”

“I don’t give a damn if people judge me.”

"What have I done?! Seriously!"
.
.
.
“Don’t think too much! Just concentrate!”
.
.
.
“Snap out of it Constance!”

“Run!”
.
.
.
“Oh! got water!”

“Oh! got toilet!”

“Should I go?”

“Should I turn back?”

“Fuck it!”
.
.
.

“Shit! Shouldn't have taken the 100 plus!”

“Stomach pain! Pain!”

*burp*
.
.
.
“I think I ran 5 km already.”

“How long had it been a?”

“I think should be 5 km already. I’ve heard like 8 songs already”
.
.
.
"Eh? to the right!"

"21 km people!"

"So geng!"
.
.
.
“I can do this!”

“Just give me a reason~”
.
.
.
“Pain! Arch pain!”

“I think it won’t hurt that much when I run”

“Seriously. Better.”

“Run!”

“Tired! Should I stop?”

“I’ll stop after the traffic light.”
.
.
.
“I’ll run after the turning.”

“Pain! Pain! Pain!”
.
.
.
“Eh! Uncle high 5 people! I also want.”

“I think he thinks I’m weird!”
.
.
.
“They so nice! Cheer us on!”

“Jia you! Jia you! Jia you!”

“Run ah!”
.
.
.
“Oh! Water station!”

“No more 100 plus!”

“WATER!!!!”

“I want one more!”

“Sponge?”

“Nice!!!!”

“Shit! Should have applied right side as well.”

“So imbalance!”

“Big fan! Good marketing strategy! I like.”
.
.
.
“Run! run! run!”

“I can do it!”

“Don’t care bout the time!”
.
.
.
“Oh my God! Stomach pain!”

“Shit! feels like vomiting!”

“Drank too much water already!”

“Gas! Stuck at chest!”

“Ants…”

“Okay… keep running.”

“Go to the side! Go to the side!”

“Ah… Better now.”

“Run! Run! Run!”

“Either way, I’ll reach the end!”

“Why most of them walking already de?”

"I think I'm the weird one"

"Feel so good now!"

"Finally woke up! Haha!"
.
.
.
“Oh! Half moon!”

“Haha! I will tell him about this!”

“oh… ya…”
.
.
.
“I can do it! I can do it!”

“Run until the flag there!”

“till the other flag.”
.
.
.
“Is half moon again!”
.
.
.
“Where’s half moon?”
.
.
.
“Wah! Leopard”

“Bye leopard!”
.
.
.
“Excuse me.”
.
.
.
“3 km left!”
.
.
.
“Are they walking back?”

“I knew it! He’s playing Pokemon Go!”
.
.
.
“I can do this! I can do this! I can do this!”
.
.
.
“Finish line!”

“Which one is mine a?”

“Constance Lim! Run till the end! Don’t stop!”

“Wah! so many people there already!”

“They’re cheering! I feel like a superstar!”

“Constance Lim! Concentrate!”

“That girl want to sprint all the way?”

“Eh! She stopped already.”

“A little more! A little more!”

“What’s that number? The number of people arrived?”

“Oh! It’s the time! haha!”

“Oh my goodness. I’m so slow”

“Yes!!!”
.
.
.
“Water! Free bag. Water again? I don’t want the banana. 100 plus!”

“Wah! So many people!”

“Pokemon Go.”

“Should I come back and take a picture later?”

“I can’t feel my legs”

“Nope. I’m not coming back later”

"What's the view like from office tower."

“I want to sit.”

“Join next year?”

“Next year only ask me.”

“I just want to sleep.”


No comments :

Post a Comment