Trapped

Tuesday, August 2, 2016


The sun shone through the windows and gently kissed her on her cheek to wake her up.

She struggled like a child as she rolled herself up in her blanket. She wanted 5 more minutes of sleep before starting the day.

She took a deep breath, ready to journey back to dream land. 

“This does not smell right.” The blanket near her nose did not smell like her cloudy blanket.

She opened her eyes so wide as if she was just bitten by a cat.

She sat up and her heart sank as she realised she wasn't home.

“Where am I?”

She looked at her surroundings and realised she was all alone.

Confused, she ran towards the door which was located on the right corner of the room.

She opened the door thinking she might be able to find out where she was but behind the door was a wall.

She then saw another door at the other end of the room. She ran towards it like a rat run towards a piece of cheese. Again, it was a wall behind the door.

“This doesn't make sense.” she thought.

“If there’s no door, how am I going to get out?” her legs gone weak and she couldn't stand.

She sat on the floor and she held her knee closely to her chest. 
Losing her mind, she mumbles...

“Where am I?”
“How can I get myself out?”
“How did I end up here?”
“What am I doing here?”
"Who brought me here?"
"What do they want from me?"
"If there is no door, how did I get in?"
"Where am I?"
“Who am I?”

All these while, he stood on the other side of the wall and watched.

“You can’t run away from me anymore.” he smiled and walked away.

No comments :

Post a Comment