4/1/2017 6:04 PM.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017


My boss just left the office not long ago and I’m now sitting on the couch alone.

In front of me is a wooden coffee table with a little plant on top of it among some other random stuff like brick case, candle, books and etc. The mix of brown and gray carpet makes me feel a little uncomfortable to step on it. Its softness should be exclusive for barefoot only.

A little further away from the coffee table is my boss’s table. He sits on the left side of the table. With his back facing a huge painting split into 4. Normally I’ll sit right opposite him, but I shifted my butt away because I needed to use the power source near the couch.

2nd day of work. I feel a little better. Felt like I contributed a little more and less of a disturbance. At least, today I learned how to use the office scanner and how to correctly spell calendar.

It’s good to have a reason to wake up in the morning and have something to look forward to. :)


2017 have been good to me so far. Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment