How an insect ruined my morning

Sunday, August 14, 2016

I just had a "WHAT THE FUCK" moment.

I was reading a book and just want to chill in this blissful morning when suddenly something flew into my room and landed on my pants which were on my bed.

I had a good look at it and WTF! It's a cockroach! Damn it!

My instinct told me to kill it and I threw my book on top of it. Stupid move.

It didn't kill it. DUH! It scared it! SHIT!

When I remove my book, it ran away and went to the bottom of my bed! WTH!

I removed my pillows, blanket, and mattress so that I can look for it but as you know cockroaches are like damn annoying! You just can't find them when you want to.

So I ended up cleaning the bottom of my bed and could I found my long lost ruler. Another thing to cross out from my to-buy list.

But I'm adding cockroaches must die poison or some high-tech devices to my to-buy list.

SHIT you cockroach! For spoiling my day and ruined my plans.

And mom, in my defense, it flew in out of nowhere. My room is not messy!

No comments :

Post a Comment