Allow me to mumble awhile...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

with tears...

Have you ever stumble upon a person and you just know it in your heart that you guys have something in common?

I came across her blog months ago and I have this weird feeling in my heart. Not knowing anything about her, I actually knew something about her (in my heart).

I read her blog ever since. I love the way she writes, I love the way she look, I love her courage, I love her story.

Like a little girl having a small crush on a little boy, I was determined to find out more. I scroll through her blog post and tracked down those she wrote in 2011. I think sooner or later I will finish reading all her posts. Yes, I'm extremely curious and crazy when it comes to things like this. Sometime I amazed myself too! The more I read the more addicted I am. That's how much I love reading about her life.

She gave me the courage to be different. She gave me a little more faith to believe is possible. She gave me a little bit more than I can ever asked for. Maybe in the eyes of others is a wrong kind of encouragement, but trust me when I say I need this. I have joy reading her story. Tears will always flow not from eyes but from my heart.

Thank you for your amazing blog. Thank you for sharing your life.Thank you for giving me the courage just to be ME.

No comments :

Post a Comment