A brand new season

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ello! If you have noticed, the link to MerakiZoe.blogspot.com will now redirect you to callmeconstance.blogspot.com . I hate doing this again, but I came to realize that the name Meraki Zoe is pretty hard to remember. Sometimes I myself also forget how to spell my own blog link. Therefore, I change again. And No, this time I will not promise that I will not change my link again because I want to have my own domain next time. So we shall wait and see. But if one day I do change again, I will redirect this blog to the new one so you won't miss out!Yeah!

I'm planning to change the layout of the blog, but is very time consuming. With what I have in my plate now is pretty impossible to get it done in the near future. So please bare with me for a little longer if you may.

I'm pretty much guilty for not updating my blog frequently since May. I actually read through all my blog post yesterday and I realize that things have changed drastically since last year. A lot had happened and still happening, but hey, is for the better, so I thank God for that!

Almost half of the year has passed by, and I'm anticipating a brand new season ahead. During this 2 months of MIA from my blog, a lot had changed, I changed.I shall dedicate one blog post to every "big event" that took place, but for now I'll just list them out first.

1. Further study
2. Myanmar Mission Trip
3. My Future
4. Digitize drawing
5. Preach It!

Ok, after listing them down, it feels like not much took place. ><

But then again, there are still many plans in mind. I yet to have the time to really sit down and plan about it. Pretty excited for the brand new season ahead! Can't wait!

No comments :

Post a Comment