Things about me #2: Motivation Songs

Wednesday, September 4, 2013


There are times when I'm just too emo.
 
Sometimes I forget the reason behind the decision made months ago.
 
Sometimes I forget what I'm doing and where I'm heading.
 
Sometimes I lost sight of the future.
 
Sometimes I forget my dreams and vision.
 
Sometimes I lose my motivation and fire.
 
Sometimes people like to pour cold water into what I'm doing.
 
Sometimes people say thing not knowing how much it hurts.
 
Sometimes I just need some motivation songs to pump up my mood!
 
Therefore, let me present to you
*drumrolls*
 
My top 3 motivation songs:
 
This one motivates me to step out of my comfort zone
 
This one gives me motivation and make me feel passionate
 
This one reminds me that I'm living for God and sometimes I just need to ignore what people say.
 
Hope you like these songs too!
 
Love,
Constance


No comments :

Post a Comment