Truth or lies

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Talked to someone the other day and found out something that I never thought happened.

Is not the first time I heard about it, but I guessed I refused to believe what was told.

Does it affect me?
Yes. In a way it does.

Does it make a very big difference knowing the truth?
I don't know.

I've been thinking about it for a while already.

Although is not a bad thing, but is still a lie.

The thing that matters now is not about the lie anymore.
But how will I react towards it.

Honestly speaking, I'm pretty neutral about it.

At the end of the day. I spoke the truth, and they have to answer to God.

Period.

Screw your beautifully wrapped lies and hand me the ugly truth!

Truths are ugly because they are hidden. If they were never in the dark before, it won't be ugly at all. But more beautiful than the welly wrapped lies. #justsaying

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment