Made from 90% phone and 10% PC

Thursday, December 5, 2013

 
Finally my laptop decided to commit suicide. I've try to revived it a few times and it didn't work. I even pray for it to be on but nothing happened. So I guess is time for me to pray for a new laptop instead. LOL
 
Ok, I digress. That's not what I wanna talk about today.
 
Last weekend, Kerry and I decided to just tag along with Jeff.G to go back to his hometown. Well, actually Kerry decided to go and she asked me to go with her and so I went. And I really had a great time catching up with them. Is been a while since I last hang out and talked to them.

Is a short 1 day 1 night trip. So we didn't visited a lot of places but we went to 2 different paddy fields. Finally got the chance to see golden brown paddy field! *Thank you Jeff.G!!!*

Ok. Enough of my verbal vomit, let the pictures do the talking. I took some video also, but due to the fact that my laptop is dead now, I can only upload the photos. Better than nothing la~~~~

This is us visiting the paddy field after breakie!

We looked happy don't we?

Is actually raining! LOL

My modeling skill need lots of improvement!

And his mama cooked us lunch! YUMMY!

Not only that! They even open one durian specially for Kerry!

I ate too! Is been years since I last eat durian~ super give face lo!

This little girl decided to join in the durian feast!

"I ain't got teeth, but this ain't stopping me from eating durian!" LOL

She really love it!

And this is golden paddy field!!!

The humble filled paddy!

A must take photo!

 Looked like I photo boom them. But the fact is Kerry just want to block me!

The crazy us! And yes, it was going to rain AGAIN!

And this is our dinner before we go back! 
We actually waited all the food to come so that we can take picha! ><

Dinner with beer! Lol!
No la~ is Chinese tea!
  
I can't wait till the weekend comes!
Imma going back to my hometown for my mama's retirement dinner and this time Oyan decided to tag along. 
Ok la~ I'm the one who asked her la~~~
*teehee*
 
Love,
Constance
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment