I think he hates me

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

 
Have you ever had that experience when that special someone just reacts to you differently?
I mean, when he talks to other people he seems friendly and all, maybe even being very loving and patient. But when it comes to you, he just gives you the "cold treatment" like you doesn't exist or you doesn't mean anything to him. Sometimes he will even throw tantrum towards you and you ONLY.
 
And so you wondered if you did anything wrong that had offended him or hurt him.
But no matter how hard you try to recall, you recall nothing other than those good moments that you spend together and one hurtful moment when that sudden drastic change of his attitude towards you first took place.
 
And then you think to yourself.
"He hates me"
 
Experience all this before?
 
Well, this is what's going on between me and my laptop.
*face palm*
 
I seriously have no idea what is going on with my laptop.
 
Oyan and my sister both brought my laptop to be repaired.
 
Oyan went to a computer shop and that guy couldn't find the problem despite doing all those test on BOTH hardware and software.
 
My sister went to look for a friend of hers and he help me to reformat my laptop and it seems fine after that.
 
BUT the problem is this, I still can't use my laptop!
 
I don't know why he behaved so well when others are using/repair him. But then when it comes to me, he just choose to shut himself down and refuse to let me complete my work.
 
I've been wanting to blog some other things and post some video, but I guess with my laptop going against me I can do nothing but pray. LOL
 
So no, there isn't any photos or video today. Because I'm just too sad/disappointed/ confuse about my laptop. So much to work on, yet none can be done.
 
><
 
Love,
Constance
 


No comments :

Post a Comment