My Cyber Monday Shopping Haul

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

 
I've been MIA for a few days by now. Maybe not long enough for you to miss me but definitely long enough for me to miss blogging.

I went to Chiang Mai for a modelling trip and the photographers are Malaysia's upcoming top photographers! They are my mom and dad. LOL.

They took so much photos of my sister and I that by the end of the day our mouth are more tired than our legs! All those smiling and posing is not easy at all! Haha. But honestly speaking it was a great and fun trip! Will upload some of my photos here later~ Because I want to share with you guys what I got in my mail today!


Yup! My orders from HiShop finally arrived! *teehee*
Actually it arrived on Thursday (12/12), but since I wasn't around to collect the package, my colleague was kind enough to keep it for me (with the price of one packet of choki-choki). So I was pretty excited when I go to work yesterday. Nothing pleases a girl than a box full of beauty products!

When I open the package and saw this pretty box, my heart melted!
I love collecting boxes, don't ask me why.

Let me just show what I got for my very first purchase from HiShop!

Stage foundation brush (RM 90)

I've been watching those beauty tips video from YouTube and it seems like a foundation brush is essential. Besides my hand sweats A LOT! Especially when I'm in a hurry, so I think I need it. I was considering getting myself a basic set of Sephora brushes, but if I only need one to complete the set that I have, why waste more money right?

Nature's Lab Clarifying Shampoo 500ml (RM 63)

My hair get very oily very quickly and it tends to fall-off. And I've tried different types of shampoos, those sold in pharmacy, saloon and even direct sales! But nothing really works for me. So I'm pretty excited to try this one! It suppose to help my scalp too! *fingers crossed* Hope I finally found my perfect match!

Sana Super Quick Eyeliner EX (RM 49.90)

Well, I have no good excuse for this. I just want it because I never seen or tried eyeliner with a tip like that! I tested it on my hand earlier and it seems quite water proof! Gonna put it to the test this weekend!

Garden of Eden Rosa T Mild Cleanser 100ml (RM 18.90)
 
Bought this cause mine is finishing. Don't really like the current one I'm using. Is not bad, but not good either. So I decided to try a new product and I choose this cause it state that it have hazel extract or something! LOL! 

And they let me choose 2 free samples! 
*I'm not sure if it applies to all purchase or only first purchase*

Charmzone New Control Cream 3g (FREE SAMPLE)

Charmzone Albatross Waterful CC Cream 3g (FREE SAMPLE)
 
Up to now, I'm pretty satisfied with their service. Look at how they protect my purchase.

Some shops just don't care if the product reach your hands in good condition, but they really put in effort! 
 
And they give me vouchers too!

But one minor thing that confuse me is their email notification. In the websites, it is stated that they will send us an email with tracking number to notify us that the purchase is shipped. But I only received the email on Sunday. Which doesn't make sense because the package arrived on Thursday. I think they got to work on that! 

Oh! And did I mention that I bought all these products with 40% discount? I bought all these during their Cyber Monday 40% off everything promotion!

I'm a wise consumer!
*pat self on the head*

Love,
Constance

 

No comments :

Post a Comment