let's RUN more

Thursday, August 29, 2013

I think I'm addicted to running!

After Neon Run on Sunday, I don't really feel the impact on my leg. But when Monday comes, the pain kicks in and every step that I take I feel pain in my muscle.

And I actually enjoy the pain. ><

I know... I'm just a bit too weird unique! XD

After Neon Run, I was determined to start jogging at least 3 times per week. And I wanted to start in September so that my leg could rest after the "damage" from Neon Run. But yesterday when my legs felt a little less painful, I went jogging after work and I enjoyed it very very much!

Honestly speaking, I never thought that I could ever run or exercise again.

*tears*

Tried something new the other day.
Still on the way to perfection, but please do support us!

Dragon-i, Sunway Pyramid



菊花纪子茶
 (tea)

A bit too bitter as they put too much  chrysanthemum.

花雕酒醉鸡
(chicken)

Is a cold dish, so is something different. But it does not amaze me.

干煸四季豆
(vege)

Love this the most! It was just perfect! Highly recommend this!

上海小笼包
(dumplings)

Not bad. To me, nothing special, I've ate better one.

Overall:
The service and environment not bad. But the standard of the food is a bit disappointing. Especially the tea! Would expect a establish restaurant would take care of little details such as this. The price is a bit pricey but reasonable for restaurant in a mall.

That's all for now! Looking at all these photos make me hungry!!!

Love,
The constantly hungry Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment