I'm a FINISHER!

Sunday, August 25, 2013


My first RUN, and I FINISHED it.

Woke up early in the morning to get ready for the run. I know this sounds a bit weird but I can't just go for a long run before taking a bath! XD

I can't run when I feel sticky yucky! Don't ask me why, cause I have no idea too! LOL (Although I like it when my body sweats after a good exercise)

This is my first run after so many years. And I love every second of it. 

I did not run all the way, I ran, stopped and continued.

Sometimes life is like this too! ><

Along the way I breath in and out through my nose. 
Focusing on one thing, RUN.

I'm surprised that the thought of giving up never crossed my mind.
I just ran. 

When I was near the finishing line, just in front of our church, I heard my favorite song. 
I don't believe in coincidence, if man did not plan it, GOD did!

I jog my way to the church gate, and when I saw the finishing line, somehow my body just have this energy and I ran as fast as I could.

And I grabbed my first marathon medal.

I sat at a corner, breathing in and out.
 Thinking back the whole journey. 
I wanted to cry.
Because
I finished the race.
With God.
*tears*

[Stole this from Jan]

[Stole this from Oyan]

[Stole this from Brian]

Someone said I'm extremely cool after my first marathon. Haha. I don't know why also! XD


p/s: I think I will start running!


Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment