Let's Run

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Finally! The weekend has come. Is time for me to RUN!!!!!!
Yup! I'm talking about Neon Run 2013!!! I'm super excited about it! 

I was pretty scare to sign up because of my back condition. But with my doctor's approval, I have nothing to worry about! Just go and run (maybe walk) and have fun! 

Check out the running kit they provided for us!
And for this run, I got myself a new pair of shoes! My doctor recommended me to get a pair of New Balance Minimus and gosh, they are really really REALLY light!

Check them out!
Aren't they pretty!! And I got it for 50 % off! *blessed*!

Is been a while since I last run or even do exercise. Oh! How I miss my kick boxing days when I can just kick and box away all my stress and anger. Hehehe. 

I went for a jog two days ago and I really really enjoy it!!! Although half of the time I was walking, but I love it when my body sweats after a good session of exercising! XD

Never ever thought that I would be able to run again. 
Tomorrow, my first marathon.
 I'm running for a reason. 

How about you?
 Why are you running?

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment