God and food

Monday, August 19, 2013

God is always good to me. Even in little things that seems so insignificant. Last Friday when I was out to open a new bank account. I walked pass hawker center and the mix rice shop's Gu Lou Yok looks sooooo yummy! I wanted to have it for lunch, but when I was queuing up, I suddenly decided the Gu Lou Yok is too far away. ><

Then on Saturday morning when my beloved, greatest sister (Yes, she's reading my blog) went out to buy breakfast for us and I was craving for Yong Tau Fu. So I called her up and ask her to buy some for me. But she couldn't find any stall that have it.

And I thank God that I was lazy and my sister couldn't find it. Because on Saturday night itself I had the second best Yong Tau Fu (because my mom's the best!)and the best Gu Lou Yok ever! Pearl's mom really knows how to cook! I had sooo much and I wanted to have more if I could! Excluding other dishes, I ate 12 pieces of Yong Tau Fu!!! Twelve!!!That's how good the food were! 

Sorry that I didn't take any picture of the food because I was busy eating.

And I have picture to prove it! LOL


Stole this from Yunn Min's Instagram!

I just love food! But I love GOD even more! XD

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment