Constance with God #7

Tuesday, May 12, 2015



“You have gone through experiences in life, ye you are determined to keep your heart pure.”

The presence of God was very strong when she prayed for me.
Both of us had tears in our eyes.

But when Hazel said that I’ve kept my heart pure despite the experiences I’ve been through.
I had my doubt.

I mean, I’m only human, how pure can I keep my heart?

Sometimes I get angry easily.
Sometimes I say nasty things.
Sometimes I disobey God.

So how pure is my heart I wonder.

And for a period of time, because of what she prayed over me, I try my very best to stay “pure”.
It was exhausting!

Needless to say, I failed and I gave up.

It was only until few days ago God spoke to me in the shower.
He said I kept my heart pure by not letting anything stand between us.

I was shock.
He said, in the eyes of human I might not be pure, perfect, holy or righteous.
But my constant return to Him is pure heart to Him.
Because by doing so, I’ve acknowledged that sin had no power over me.
I am designed to have an intimate relationship with God and through the blood of Christ I can do so.

Now, don’t take this to the extreme and say that I can sin whenever I want because God’s grace is always available to me.
NO. I don't mean that.
Because I love God, I don’t intentionally do things that will hurt His heart.
But because I am still human, I fall once in a while.
But not letting things be between us is the essence of it.

No matter what, I know I can run back to Him and He will accept me.
Yes, I am thick face like that!

No comments :

Post a Comment