And the little bug follow me home without flipping it's wings

Monday, October 21, 2013


Is been a crazy weekend! 

I ended Friday night with a severe headache and begin my Saturday morning with lots and lots of nightmare thanks to the unnecessary stress that someone put on my shoulder. Boo!

I have to forced myself to come to a point where I lift it up to God and just focus on what really matters and not those petty little things. 

Well, I'm not say they are not important, is just not crucial enough to turn my life upside down.

Ok, enough of my verbal vomit.

After the special morning service with Dr. Ron Chong on Saturday, Oyan and I decided to go to Setia City Mall and join the fun at ChurpOut2013.

Here's some of the photo I took there.


I was pretty excited when we decided to go there on Friday. 
And I was very nervous because I know a lot of bloggers that I follow are going to be there! And indeed I saw most of my favorite bloggers there.

Fourfeetnine
Miao
Ernest
Bobo
Timothy

And yes, I SAW them and not MEET them because I was too shy to do anything. Oyan urge me to take picture with Miao but I insisted not to. Because I was really really really really SHY! I dare not talk more after asking Miao to draw me and saying thank you after that. ><

I mean yes I read their blog, but I don't really know them right? But that's just a part of their life. Besides they don't know who am I! Wouldn't that be like AWKWARD!

Or maybe I think too much, they are popular enough to be friendly to stranger fans, I think? 

OK.

I'm just stupid. 

Is like when I wanted to take a picture with Wan Chean before she flew to London.
We've been in the same church and same zone for few years.
We stayed in the same hotel room before.
We talked to each other before.
And I'm still shy.
><

And the picture I had with her would not happen if not for Jan!
Thank you so much Jan! Thank Kiewwwww!
*OK, I digress. I just want to put this picture up! LOL*

Anyway, I had a great time there playing games and seeing all those familiar yet unfamiliar faces! And I earn myself some badges, got a pretty nice outer wear at only RM25 and also lots and lots of goodies!

Will definitely go for ChurpOut2014! Maybe by then I'm brave enough to say "Hi" to them. LOL

Somehow for no particular reason, I find my joy in customizing notebooks cover.

Here's the 2 notebooks that I customized lately.

I'm pretty proud of myself for both of these notebooks! Especially the second one since I hand drew it. Hehehe.

Didn't regret buying those marker pens! Love playing with them so much!

Oyan say I can customize this for people and earn some money for building fund. 

Maybe I can.
Any interested buyers out there? 

Love, 
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment