The place it all started, Yangon

Sunday, October 20, 2013


I have a love-hate relationship when it comes to travelling.
I love that I can see the world and get energize through the trip, but I hate all the plannings before I can even pack my bags!

That's why I love travelling with those who are good in planning and I can just tag along.

Without fail, they will always get the best hotel deals in the best location and plan the best itinerary.

But sometimes the places that I want to visit is not in their "to-go" list and I have to plan the whole trip myself. Planning where to visit is not a problem, but planning where to stay is. Somehow for no reason I often get the worst hotel at the worst rate ever! *Please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem!*

Besides, I like spending time alone. Travelling by myself to somewhere across the globe has been my dream for the longest time ever.

And so I confess, I need help.

And where else can I get help other than Travelar.com?

They not only provides a platform to search for great deals, they even have detailed description of the hotels! With picture somemore! *I give a facebook like thumbs up!*

Ever since my trip to Yangon, Myanmar in May, I always wanted to go back there again. Whenever someone talk about Myanmar, I would get all excited and happy! I really really miss Myanmar a lot.

Yangon, Myanmar has a very special place in my heart, because that's the trip that pulls me out from my comfort zone and self-consciousness.

My trip there although packed with seminars and services, but the little time that I had with the locals there opened up my eyes to a world of pure hearted people. Their smile are sincere and as bad as their situation seems to us, they are contented and happy with what they have.
 

Not only that, the historical background of this nation also made Yangon a far more attractive place to visit than it already is. The temples there are beautiful. I did not have a chance for a very detail tour when I was there and I regretted it so much. Until now, I'm still amazed by the beauty of this place of worship and their dedication to their gods.

I mean how many gold temples can you find in the world?

Yangon just amazes me a lot, from the people, culture and even the small little details of their life.
 

And not forgetting their food! I thank God that I have a stomach that is strong enough for any streets food! Some people just cannot handle streets food! Boy, they don't know what they have missed out!

 


 Maybe is because I'm too "ulu" in stuff like this, but Yangon really took my breath away. I would really like to end this year by revisiting where it all started!

So if I could end this year with a trip, it will definitely be a trip to Yangon with Travelar.
*so that  I can just pack my bags and fly like a bee~ wee wang wang~*

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment