And she stole the first kiss of that little boy

Monday, October 14, 2013


Finally have my little run away to Penang last weekend.

Ok, not REALLY a run-away since I went there for a wedding. So it was more like a run-towards (a wedding) trip. *lame*

This time around I fly with Firefly and Malindo Airlines. And I got to say I really LOVE my experience with them!

I flew to Penang with Fireflyz, they depart from Subang Airport which is a big plus to me since I stay nearby there. But I still have to wake up early because my sister have to rush to work after dropping me off the airport. So I reach the airport around 7:30 for my 9:10am flight. ><

As weird as it may sound, I actually enjoy time like this. When I can just sit and relax, not rushing anywhere and just enjoy my time reading and observing my surrounding.


I brought this book along, and man! I got to say it was the best decision eveeeeeeeeeeer!!! The auther Mitch Albom is gooood! I could imagine myself in the story and I love the way he wrote it! And there's a lot of wisdom in the story! Amazing!! *How I wish I could write like him* 

And Yes, I finished reading it throughout the weekend, before my flight back to Subang.


I slept through the whole hour journey to Penang. They provided us muffins, peanuts and orange juice. I was so sleepy I just had the juice and went back to sleep. Wasted!

Anyway, I touched down earlier than expected and I waited there for another hour before someone came to fetch me over to the church.

My first meal there wasn't the famous Penang Laksa or Prawn Mee, in fact I did not eat any of those during my stay there. TT Got to stay there longer next time.

My first stop for the trip was the church where they were having rehearsal for the actual wedding on the next day. Man! Getting married is serious business! Especially when you decide to do most of the things yourself. My friend actually brought a lot of stuff all the way from China! >< I salute her!

Helped her open the flower.

Because my friend's from China, she don't have any 'Jie Mei' (bridesmaid)  here, so by default, I became one of her Jie Mei. And somehow I became the Head of Department (as Oyan described it).


We stayed over at a rented apartment so that the 接新娘仪式 will be nicer.

They bought their wedding rings from Cartier, but they made or gave them the wrong size or something. So Cartier actually gave them apologize gifts! Not too bad! I don't mind them giving me the wrong size for my wedding if there's gifts! LOL *acting so cheap*
 

Here's the pretty bride.



Because it was her big day and I think I was high when I promised her, I wore a dress that day, with high heels.


Special shout out to my dress and heels sponsor: Hazel Saw

*It didn't hurt as bad as I expected! Thank God I'm getting better!*

I was busy sabo-ing the groom, so I didn't took any picture of it.

The wedding Matrimony was lovely. I almost cried when the bride walked in with her dad. *such a cry baby*
 

After all that we straight away went to the Hotel where the dinner were held.
Super blessed by the couple as I had the chance to stay at such beautiful hotel! Their single bed is sooooooo big!!! Can sleep 3 of me! XD


Super excited to see the sea just right in-front of the hotel.


Of course that night did not end without the grand dinner.
Had a blast with the SOT mates. Although we only get to know each other that day, but we had lots of fun!






I took an early flight on Sunday morning so that I can make it to church for Pastor Phil's service!


I took Malindo back to Subang Airport. They also provided us buns and water! So nice!!!!




 Thank God that everything went smooth and I reached before the service started! *Blessed*

I feel really blessed throughout the trip.
Thank you, Sis for the ride to the airport
Thank you, Oyan for the ride from the airport
Thank you, Hazel for the dress and heels
Thank you, Xiao Ling and hubby for making this trip so meaningful
Thank you, SOT mates for making this trip so much fun

Lastly
Thank God for all that He had prepared ahead of me! For keeping me safe and placing so many amazing people in my life!

Love,
Contance

No comments :

Post a Comment