May SKY be the limit

Monday, February 10, 2014


We had a girl's night out yesterday night at Signature @ The Roof.

We celebrated Jan, Sophia and Sandra's birthday and also consider a farewell for Sophia before she go to SOT in a few weeks time.

I was dead tired at the end of the day.

So Imma just post some photos here.




I super love the environment there. I love how "nature" the setting is. All of the table is like super raw wood!
*forget to take pictures! Failed as a blogger*

But for me, I think they can choose better music. Some music are just too distracting!

The food was just ok. I ordered Aglio Olio because I think the one Oyan and I made was the best!
 I want to justify that! LOL

Still prefer the one we made based on Peggy's recipe.
*I think the only one can beat our's is Peggy's! LOL*
Let's talk about dreams. 

Some might say we need to be more realistic. Because if is too impossible, then no point having it because we will never be able to reach it.

Some say we need to think through it. Have a plan and plan it through.

All these are good. I'm not saying they are not. But I have to admit, my dream is big.  There's no limit to it and I don't really have any plan for it.

Why?

Let say the height of a tree is the limit to my dreams. So if I can visibly see the height of the tree, I would train myself, exercise and build some muscle so that I can one day climb that high.

That's nothing wrong to it. But I would be depending myself. Won't I?

Then, where is God in the picture?

I'm not saying I don't have to do anything, or work on my dreams.

If my dream is to be a cook, I will need to cook.
But what I'm trying to say is this, I don't force my way into it.

When there's a chance, I step into it.
When there's open door, I walk into it.
And when there's opportunity, I received it with open arms.

Too passive?
Maybe.

But I think it works for me.

Because I tried to plan for it, set targets to follow and I end up giving up even faster.

I know where I want to go and that's enough for me.

As for the question how, I really don't know.

I just feel like the only thing I need to do is whatever decisions I make from now onward should be in service of my dream.

Right?

Love, 
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment