You've got INKED

Friday, February 7, 2014


If you read my blog long enough, you might have notice something different!

Yes? No? Maybe?
I've added a new page a few months ago!

And you might be wondering... WHAT'S THAT?

Just click on it.
It won't kill, bite or give your computer/laptop/tablet any viruses.
I promise.

Fine... If you are still scared, I'll show you what you'll see.

You'll see this.

Yup! this page is the almost full collection of the books that I've drawn!
*There are a few new ones that yet to be uploaded*

And yes as you can see, I'm doing this for a reason.

To raise funds for my Building Fund, which is the primary purpose now and if there's extra it will go to my secondary purpose.

Previously was for my Myanmar mission trip, but it's over so now I have a new wish list which I'm thinking to change. *hehe*

Anyway, would totally appreciate if you could show your support by commenting/liking/sharing the page.

I really need A LOT of encouragement!!!

Thanks!

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment