Dear Blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

Hi.
 
Sorry for abandoning you.
 
Although I did not leave any footprints here for the past few days, it doesn't mean I've forgotten you.
There's just too much going on and you are the only one that will not demand anything from me. I know you'll wait quietly until I'm ready to do all my vomiting here.
 
Yes. I'm stressed. I'm tensed. I'm tired.
 
But I'm having fun.
Because after 23++ years I'm stepping out to do what I've always wanted to do.
Living a life with no regrets.
 
But dear blog, chasing my dream isn't easy.
Because I'm physically tired.
I did not respond the way people expect me to respond.
I did not speak like the way people expect me to speak.
I did not act like the way people expect me to act.
 
I think in this process of chasing my dreams, I hurt others...
 and myself.
 
I know you would say that I'm silly to think that everyone will be happy for me.
To think that everyone will give me their support on this journey.
Because the truth is, they don't.
 
Which is good, because that will push me to depend on Abba more and more.
But I'm still learning. And tears are unavoidable in this journey.
 
So please. Walk with me.
 
Maybe Shirley is right.
I'm drained.
And I REALLY need a break.
 
My definition of a good break is to hide under the blanket and watch movie.
If I can have all meals in bed, it would be great!
But mama have this "no food/drinks in the room" rule, so I have to run to a foreign land and stay in a hotel to do this.
 
Let's just pray that May will be quick to save me.

I can't wait for my little get away to Singapore and to finally visit The Tiramisu Hero Café.
 
 But before that, I need to get back to work first.

Ttyl!
 


No comments :

Post a Comment