SINGAPOREEEEE here I come!!!

Saturday, May 10, 2014


I've read a few articles yesterday and it blew my mind away!

Because it felt so real to me.
Is something I always think about but yet to put it in words.

I was like "Yes! Yes! Yes!"when I read those articles! LOL

I did one test and the result is this!

It made my day!
I wanna touch life with words!!!

I never knew I'm a perfectionist until I read this.


But as Pastor Dave said, this are not problems. But my assets! :]

One of the articles talked about naps.

As I mentioned before, I go home everyday for lunch. 
Which I will take a short 5-10 minutes naps.

I didn't notice the different it makes until last Wednesday when I decided to join my colleague for lunch.

Man! I tell you! I was so tired that day!!!
I couldn't concentrate and my efficiency dropped like crazy after lunch!

All because I miss that 5 minutes power nap!!!!

Taking short breaks are sooooooo essential.
People just somehow don't see it!

Many thinks that they should just work their ass off to get good result.
But the truth is, if you don't take enough rest, you are using more time to get little result.
Your productivity drops and there's no efficiency in the way you spend your time and money.

In other words, you are wasting your resources.
And think about it, time is the only resources that you can never get back!

You gonna "waste" some time to "earn" some time!

I don't care if people say that I'm lazy.
I know what I need to do to get me keep going! :)

The other article talked about quitting your job.

I've been toying around this idea for a while.
And there's an on-going debate in my mind almost 24/7.

I always know that there's no such thing as perfect moment or enough preparation.
Because no matter how well we planned, things are pretty much out of our control.

So the best time to start something new is always NOW.

What stop me from doing is lack of courage.
I admit that.

The uncertainty of what would happen, how will I survive and what if it fails haunt me all day long.
But deep down inside of me knows this type of fear is good, as it will push me to depend on God more and more.

But then again, I lack of courage.

People tell me that...
I need to have a detailed plan.
I need this, I need that, I should do this, I should do that... 
I need to have enough savings before I make any drastic decision.

But...

Life doesn't give a damn about how prepared you are. It wants people with the balls to make something happen.

And all I need is God.

I'm waiting...
for HIS courage and boldness.

You know how I feel most of the time?

You know the feeling...
When the sky became dark and there's lots of thunders going around but you don't see a drop of rain?
You know is raining soon, and you know is going to be a heavy rain, but there's just nothing from the sky.

That's how I feel....
That something is going to happen, but is not happening yet.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Is so frustrating!!!!!!

I'll be on my way to Singapore less than 24 hours!!!
I'm soooo happy and excited!

Planned this trip since December last year!
And now it's finally hereeeeee!

Is been 1 year plus since I last been there!
Oh~ How I've missed Singapore!


No comments :

Post a Comment