End too soon

Saturday, May 17, 2014


This short short trip to Singapore is actually my first overseas trip with Oyan.



Yes, she did went to Singapore for my graduation in 2012, but that doesn't count.
Cause she just went there to attend my graduation and we flew back together the next day.

I've planned this trip since December last year.
So when it finally came I was very very excited!

On the contrary, Oyan were supper duper tired.
I felt like pasting my hot face to a cold ass.
"热脸贴冷屁股"


To make good use of time, we took a late night train from KL Sentral to Singapore.
Is not only cheaper (RM40/tix), we also can sleep before we go to service.





Well, at least that is what we planned.

We didn't really get much sleep mostly because the light next to our bed were on all the time.
On top of that, the snoring orchestra was so "good" we just can't missed it!
And to make it worst, someone woke up and smoked!


How to sleep???

That Oyan was sooo tired that after we cross the custom of Malaysia, she insisted to go back to bed.
But within 5 minutes we reach Singapore and we were asked to leave the train already! LOL

But despite of all these, really thank God that there's no delay and we reached earlier than planned.
The last 2 times of my experience with the train is not pleasant at all!

Once we were asked to leave the train in the middle of the night and take a bus to another station!
It was a NIGHTMARE!

So even we didn't get much sleep, is still OK!

After our "transformation", we head straight to SUNTEC for service@CHC SG!

Obviously, we were early.

But thank God for "Hot Spot" for people like us to hang.
They even provide us Starbucks coffee!!!



Though I'm not a coffee person, but I really needed one that day!
If not I'll be "fishing" the entire service.

I LOVE the interior so freaking much!
Huge difference since I last came.
Love this "tree" so muchie!






Got to say "Hi!" to Johaan before service started.


I think he couldn't recognize me for a minute because of my cap! XD

Is sooo good to be back!





We were darn tired after service.
So we head straight to hostel and slept like no body's business!!!
*So tired until we forget to take any picha of the place we stayed ><* 

Wanted to go to The Tiramisu Hero for dinner but we decided to go to Orchard instead.



And thank God we did!!
Cause we found this!


We almost couldn't have dinner here.
When we reach, they were counting money and closing their account d.
I looked at them in a very charm look hoping they take in a last order and they did!!!!
*Phew~*

See how happy I were!




The portion is HUGEEEEEEE!!!!
Both of us couldn't finish it even though we just eat the "liao".
We somemore jia jia like we are very good and wanted to take away so that they can go home.

But the reality is, we cannot finish it! LOL.
Somemore act like as if we very sacrificial. ><
Can you imagine?

On the first day of our trip I'll already have this sinking feeling that the trip is too short.

And it really is.
I miss my holiday already! TT

There's a passion for travel in my DNA!!!





No comments :

Post a Comment