Shhhhhh~

Tuesday, July 15, 2014


The other day I told Lok Hor Yan that most of my friends from secondary school said that I have bad temper and she gave me the most amazing respond.

"That means you are real to everybody lo!"
:]

Yes! I'm real to everybody!
Hahahahaha!

I know last time I like to scold certain people and when I'm offended, I'm very vocal about it.
I don't really remember, but I think there are times I got angry because people say things like "Aiya~ She behave like that because she's the principal daughter."

So let me make things clear, I acted like that not because I was the principal's daughter.
I just genuinely have very bad temper! XD
And most of the time, people missed the point why I was pissed at the first place.
And that make me even more pissed! :p

But I think things have changed. I think la.
I learned it the hard way that I don't have to say everything that's in my mind.
And now most of the time I just keep quiet.

It took me a while and I came to a conclusion that I sucks in confronting others about my feelings.
So I put on a tough face to protect myself instead.

Most people think that I'm being proud when I keep quiet and ignore them. But the truth is, I'm not (most of the time). I just do not know how express my feelings and let the person know that he or she had hurt my feelings or let them know I felt offended (quoting my colleague). And so I give a cold shoulder instead.

Hazel once shared that there are 2 types of people. One is like aggressive, they like to confront people. The other is passive, they need their space when something happened. I'm the later one when it comes to my emotional and feelings.

Don't know how to express my feeling is one of the factor. On top of that, I do not want to express myself wrongly and cause a deeper misunderstanding. Besides, running away save myself from any potential hurts.

Oyan say is not healthy.
Because I hide my feelings too well and people will not notice it.
And when I finally burst, they will got shock and misunderstand me.
And when people misunderstand me without understanding the situation first, I will not take the initiative to explain myself.
Because to me if you have chosen to "judge" before understanding, there's really no point for me to explain myself. It will look like I'm trying to find excuses and blame other people when I'm not.

Trust me, it happened.
And I really did not explain myself. Oyan did that for me. XD
Kesian her to have a friend like me lar~

I'm kinna weird isn't it?
When I shared this to my colleague, she said she wanna do a thesis about me cause she find it to strange to have this sort of mentality.

Well, misunderstanding or not is pretty much out of my control la.
If you wanna judge me then judge lo!
I don't mind. Because I live for the ultimate judge. (Don't read it to the other extreme)


No comments :

Post a Comment