Le Hotel of Bangkok'14

Monday, August 11, 2014


If I didn't write this down on my "to-blog" list, you won't be reading anything from my Bangkok trip.

Somehow the memory of 24 years old is similar to a gold fish! XD

I had a difficult time to choose which hotel to stay when Oyan gave me around 10 hotels to choose from.
I wanted a hotel with bathtub so that I can rendam my kaki at night after all the walking and shopping.
But there are so many things to consider like location, price, environment and all.
So I gave up my right to vote and asked Oyan to choose instead.

And her final decision was Galleria 10

Source: Galleria 10 Hotel

Though they do not have bathtub, but I still love this place and here is why.

1. Location.

If you haven't been to Bangkok, one thing you must know is that one of the main transportation you will be using is the train. Our hotel is located in between of Asok and Nana BTS station, so is very convenient for us to go in and out. In fact, we kept going back to our hotel to put our stuff and rest before we head out to another destination.


We also went to Terminal 21 (which is at Asok station) not once but twice due to the short distance. The first day we went window shopping and survey the prices there. After we went to all the other places like Chatuchak, we went back there and got ourselves a few great deals.

2. Clean and spacious room.

We specifically requested for a twin room which is quiet. They gave us room 728, which is same as my birthday!


The room was very clean and there are lots of empty spaces for us to "throw" our stuff! XD


3. Friendly staff.

The staffs there are very very friendly! They smile at you every time you pass by and open the door for you as well! They even gave us a free ice-cream upon arrival! Love it!!!

4. Near a church.

I don't know how Oyan finally decided on this hotel, but there's a church along the same street so we decided to attend church on Sunday morning for their English service.


We felt very home, and the Pastor really shared a timely word.

I don't think is "coincidence" that we stayed in this hotel and went to service, because the word shared is what God had been speaking to me. It was a confirmation to me that I wasn't crazy and God is doing a new job all around the world! We were very excited after the service and decided we will come back to visit the church every year! XD

Ooops! I digress.

One thing I hope the hotel can improve is their shuttle service.

Because they are located inside an alley so they do provide shuttle service to bring you to the intersection.
But sometimes you see the shuttle but you don't see the driver!
And the shuttle only send you out and not back to the hotel unless you are lucky enough to see them when you got to the junction (which didn't happen to us).

We were praying so hard to see that golf shuttle every time we walk to the intersection. But it didn't appear!
And the worst thing is the shuttle from the other hotel kept passing by us!

I would recommend them to have the shuttle placed at the intersection there for their customer. If there are customers that want to go out from the hotel, then only they go back and fetch them. If not is pretty wasteful for it to just be at the hotel. 


-

Play a part in my dream by following these few steps.

1) Click ---> here <---
2) See my face? Then click on "Vote For Me"
3) Fill in your email address and click "OK"
4) Check your mail box for an e-mail from THE BIG BLOG EXCHANGE, click on the link provided and you have done your part for my dream!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment