The Truman Show

Wednesday, August 13, 2014



I was reading a book and it mention about this movie.
It caught my attention and I watched the movie.

Personally, I think is a pretty nice movie to watch.
And it got me thinking.

Will I act like Truman if I'm in his position?

Sometimes in life, there's this irritating feeling that you know something is not right or someone is acting differently. But will you like Truman go all out to find out about the truth or will you rather tolerate with it and live under a lie?

Are you afraid of the truth more than living under a lie forever?

----

Play a part in my dream by following these few steps.

1) Click ---> here <---
2) See my face? Then click on "Vote For Me"
3) Fill in your email address and click "OK"
4) Check your mail box for an e-mail from THE BIG BLOG EXCHANGE, click on the link provided and you have done your part for my dream!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment